Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sure, just sleep on my front lawn! No problem.

So, it's a lovely Mother's Day morning in the ATX.  About 60 degrees and breezy with barely a cloud in the sky.  I guess that's why this guy decided to camp on our front lawn??  I mean, I know it's a woodsy front yard  --we just had some limbs fall in the storm the other night--  and there's a picnic table nearby, but does that mean just break out the tent and start camping?  Is this a resident who decided the condo was too... ceiling-y?  Or is it a homeless guy from the park?  I ask you, would this happen anywhere other than Austin, Texas?



5 comments:

  1. Hmm, I wonder if he works for food?? So it's good to see you back, actually I was just thinking about you the other day. I've been missing your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Way to blissfully paws for comments! Well done, you.

 
Custom Blog Design by I Love My Blog Makeover